返回列表 回復 發帖

Cody Bellinger Jersey 00 hrs yesterday.Rayon Henry

A GPL technician had to be rescued by his colleagues after he sustained severe electrical burns while installing a pre-paid meter on a utility pole at Hubu,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, East Bank Essequibo, shortly after 16:00 hrs yesterday.Rayon Henry, 29, of Lot ‘N’ Bent Street,Bill Walton UCLA Jersey, Wortmanville,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, was left dangling precariously from the pole for some ten minutes before his colleagues and villagers could come to his aid.He has been admitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) with burns to the face, shoulders and left hand. Another GPL worker, identified as Jacques Trotman, sustained injuries to one of his legs while jumping from the pole.Kaieteur News was told that Henry and two other technicians had already installed five pre-paid meters and were installing a sixth when Henry accidentally came into contact with live wires on the pole.According to reports, Henry and another colleague were installing the meter when Henry received a slight electrical shock.However,Lynn Swann Steelers Jersey, he continued working and sent his colleague who was on the pole with him to collect something from the GPL vehicle.Kaieteur News was told that shortly after, the other technicians heard wires sparking and saw “a large ball of fire”, on the utility pole.  They then saw Henry, who had been struck unconscious, dangling from the pole.“If he hadn’t been wearing his utility belt he would have fallen,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey,” a source said.Henry’s colleagues then clambered up the pole and,Jarred Tinordi Canadiens Jersey, using a length of rope provided by residents, lowered the unconscious technician to the ground.He was rushed to the Leonora Cottage Hospital before being taken by ambulance to the GPHC at around 17:48 hrs.His colleague was also being treated for a suspected fractured leg.
返回列表